usb rs485 converter cable we pinout raspberry pi rs485 module bridge cable for windows 10 vista win7/8/200/xp/linux/mac/android
- USB-RS485 converter cable provides a USB to RS485 serial interface with customized end connectors. Entire USB to RS485 translation protocol handled by the electronics in the cable
- ESD Protection for RS-485 I/O's ±15kV Human Body Model (HBM) ±15kV EN61000-4-2 Air Gap Discharge ±8kV EN61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- EIA/TIA-485 communication interface with low power requirements. FT232R chipset provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface. Works with all Windows and Mac OS versions
- Visual indication of Power and Tx/Rx data traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB connector
- Every cable is built to last for years with high quality industrial grade materials.
- The cable works with all Windows and Mac OS versions including the latest Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.12(Sierra).
- The USB-RS485 cable is a USB to RS485 levels serial UART converter cable incorporating FTDI's FT232R USB to serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols.
- The cable provides a fast, simple way to connect devices with an RS485 interface to USB.
- This cable has 6 outputs: GND(Black), Data-(Yellow), 5vPower(RED), Terminator1(Brown), Data+(Orange), Terminator 2(Green).
- In the cable, there is a Standard 10k pull up & down resistor, 120R terminal resistor resistor connected in between Terminator 1 and Terminator 2.
|Type||USB to Serial rs485 Cable (ODM/OEM FTDI Cable)|
|Connector 1||USB 2.0/USB3.0|
|Connector 2||6Pin connector,6 open wires,DC3.5MM Plug optional|
|Chipset Used||FT232 OR optional|
|Cable||3 core, 4 core, 6 core available|
|Pinout||VCC, TXD, RTS, RXD, CTS, GND|
|Support||WINDOWS7/8/98/ME/2000/XP,Vista32,Mac8.6 or later,LINUX O.S,etc|
Initial functional testing conducted by FTDI has shown that the FTDI drivers function as expected on Windows CE 7.0
Support for older versions of Windows Desktop
NOTE: Microsoft have ended support for certifying XP and VISTA through their WHCK test program. As such current builds will still work on XP and VISTA but are not Microsoft certified.
Differences in Driver API
For most of these operating systems two types of driver are available: Virtual COM Port (VCP) drivers and direct (D2XX) drivers. The VCP driver emulates a standard PC serial port such that the USB device may be communicated with as a standard RS232 device. The D2XX driver allows direct access to a USB device via a DLL interface.
To locate the drivers you want to install for a device, select which of the driver types you wish to use (VCP or D2XX) and then locate the appropriate operating systems. With the exception of Windows 98 and Windows ME, all devices are supported in each driver package.
If a VCP driver is required for Android please refer to the following application note: TN 132 Adding FTDI Devices VCP Driver Support to Android
ftdi usb rs485 cable, compatible usb rs485 we 1800 bt
half duplex, non isolated
Standard 10k pull up & down resistor, 120R terminal resistor
usb2.0 standard, full speed 12M support
On-board signals: Data+, Data-, VCC5V, GND
ft232rl chip for USB UART signals, and SP485LEEN for UART to RS485 signals shift
6 core, 26AWG, bare copper, PVC jacket, OD5.0mm
24AWG wire not suitable for RJ45/rj12 etc
1.8mtr in length
Compatible with ftdi usb-rs485-we-bt signals
The USB 2.0 to RS485 Cable provides a simple and easy to connect between the USB and RS485 ports interface. Ideally for PC, thin client or servers to provide instant RS485 ports expansion via USB ports.
USB to RS485 industrial intelligent converter,no power supply needed,plug-and-play
USB485 is a kind of USB to RS485 industrial intelligent converter. It is the best solution for the communication between USB and RS485. Compared with RS232 to RS485 converter, USB to RS485 converter has many advantages.
RS-485 interfaces supported.
RS-485 interface DB PIN connector .
Maximum RS-485 cable length: 1200m
Transmission rate 300bps to 1Mbps.
Maximum number of devides in the RS485
network:Half Duplex to 32 devices
Remote wake-up and power supply management supported.
+/-15KV ESD Protect.
Direct USB power without external power supply.
Working environment: -40 deg.C to 85 deg.C, relative humidity 5% to 95%.
Windows95/98/2000/XP and NT-IMAG supported.