|Package Dimensions||9.02 x 6.69 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Weight||1.87 pounds|
1. Connection steps:
1) Connect the micro USB power cord for KVM power.
2) Connect 1 USB cable and 2 HDMI cables from each computer/laptop to the KVM.
3) Connect the HDMI port on the KVM to 2 monitors with 2 HDMI cables.
4) Connect the mouse and keyboard into the USB port on the KVM and turn on the power switch.
2. Important Note:
1. Most of the reasons why only one video output works is because of incorrect connection.
1). Please make sure each computer have 2 HDMI cables connect to the KVM.
2). Please use the signal source and monitor with HDMI port, otherwise it maybe not work due to compatibility issues.
2. If it is normal working, then there is a sudden failure, please unplug all the cables and plug again.
3. The USB port only support keyboard and mouse, DO NOT support other USB DEVICES.
4. Our product does not support ultra-widescreen monitors.
1) KVM Dual Monitor, 3840*[email protected], 1920*[email protected]
2) HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.2 standard.
3) Hotkey switch: (Click 2 times "Ctrl" or "Scroll lock" and then click 1 or 2).
4) Adaptive EDID, Built-in automatic adjustment system, Built-in ESD protection system.
5) High compatibility, plug and play.
1) Max pixel clock: 225MHz
2) Max data rate: 10.2Gbps
3) Resolution range: Up to [email protected], 1920*[email protected]
4) Connector: HDMI- A (5) Impedance: 100Ω
5) HDMI Cable Range: <5M (Resolution: 1920*[email protected])
6) USB: Interface protocol: USB1.1
7) USB PC input interface type: mini USB
8) USB output interface type: USB-A
1) Power supply: USB-B 5V 2) Power dissipation: MAX 3.3W 3) Temperature Operating: -5ºC ~ +70ºC 4) Humidity Operating: 5% ~ 90% 5) Dimension: 130*75.8*35mm 6) 1 year free warranty
5. Packing List 1) 1xHDMI KVM2*1Switcher host 2) 2xUSB A-mini Cable 3)4xHDMI Cable 4)1xUser manual